Traveling into the heart of Cambridge on the Park & Ride Services
Save on parking, skip traffic and help reduce emissions!
Overview of the Park & Ride bus services:
- Buses depart every 10 minutes, Monday-Sunday.
- Passengers can enjoy up to 18 hours free parking at all 5 Cambridge Park and Ride sites- car parks are also open 24/7.
- Adult Return tickets cost just £3 and up to 3 children under 16 also travel for free with every fare paying passenger.
- Park & Ride buses are equipped with free on board Wi-Fi and USB charging points and also accept contactless payments.
- Concessionary Pass holders can travel for free after 9:30 on weekdays and at any time on weekends.
The 5 Park & Ride Sites:
Babraham Park and Ride
- Location: CB22 3AB
- 1458 car parking spaces, including 10 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus colour: Green
Madingley Park and Ride
- Location: CB3 0EX
- 930 car parking spaces, including 12 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Pink
Milton Park and Ride
- Location: CB24 6DQ
- 792 car parking spaces, including 17 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Purple
Newmarket Park and Ride
- Location: CB5 8AA
- 873 car parking spaces, including 15 disabled spaces
- Bus Colour: Orange
Trumpington Park and Ride
- Location: CB2 9FT
- 1340 car parking spaces, including 24 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Blue
Travelling safely by bus:
- Face coverings are now a part of daily life for us all. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear your face covering properly throughout your whole journey.
Social distancing on board:
- Only one person can sit in a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble.
- You should sit diagonally to the person in the row in front and behind and leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
Clean, safe buses:
- You can travel with confidence knowing that buses are subject to rigorous cleaning regimes which include regular cleaning of the main customer touch-points such as hand poles and grab rails with anti-viral products.
Dog Friendly Cambridge
Park and Ride Accessing the city with your pooch has never been easier with the network of Park & Ride buses allowing you to travel with your dog for free (however, they will need to sit on the floor). Buses run from five sites across the city, and tickets cost as little as £3 return… View Article
Top five things to see and do in Cambridge this summer
This summer, the historic city of Cambridge invites holidaymakers to venture along its quaint streets to discover brand new boutique accommodations, exciting attractions and unrivalled al fresco dining throughout the charming city centreand its lush green spaces beyond.
Be the first to know about Love Cambridge
Get yourself down to @CrosstownLondon on Bridge Street for some delicious special Independence Day doughnuts, with… https://t.co/MoLzGLhT8k
Come join us for a Pimms, strawberries & cream and Wimbledon on the big screen every day of the competition! Locate… https://t.co/zltTIxGkc8
Cambridge Big Weekend & Mela kicks off on Friday with awesome live music ✨ There will also be food, a French market… https://t.co/dgKnnUO0Em
Are you passionate about the city of Cambridge & everything it has to offer? Love meeting new people? Become the ey… https://t.co/WXuhwLxh9z
STRAWBERRIES AND SCREEN 🎾🍓 Come & enjoy Wimbledon on the big screen in the station area this summer, from 27th June… https://t.co/mHd3baDQzC