Traveling into the heart of Cambridge on the Park & Ride Services
Save on parking, skip traffic and help reduce emissions!
Overview of the Park & Ride bus services:
- Buses depart every 10 minutes, Monday-Sunday.
- Passengers can enjoy up to 18 hours free parking at all 5 Cambridge Park and Ride sites- car parks are also open 24/7.
- Adult Return tickets cost just £3 and up to 3 children under 16 also travel for free with every fare paying passenger.
- Park & Ride buses are equipped with free on board Wi-Fi and USB charging points and also accept contactless payments.
- Concessionary Pass holders can travel for free after 9:30 on weekdays and at any time on weekends.
The 5 Park & Ride Sites:
Babraham Park and Ride
- Location: CB22 3AB
- 1458 car parking spaces, including 10 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus colour: Green
Madingley Park and Ride
- Location: CB3 0EX
- 930 car parking spaces, including 12 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Pink
Milton Park and Ride
- Location: CB24 6DQ
- 792 car parking spaces, including 17 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Purple
Newmarket Park and Ride
- Location: CB5 8AA
- 873 car parking spaces, including 15 disabled spaces
- Bus Colour: Orange
Trumpington Park and Ride
- Location: CB2 9FT
- 1340 car parking spaces, including 24 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Blue
Travelling safely by bus:
- Face coverings are now a part of daily life for us all. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear your face covering properly throughout your whole journey.
Social distancing on board:
- Only one person can sit in a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble.
- You should sit diagonally to the person in the row in front and behind and leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
Clean, safe buses:
- You can travel with confidence knowing that buses are subject to rigorous cleaning regimes which include regular cleaning of the main customer touch-points such as hand poles and grab rails with anti-viral products.
Be the first to know about Love Cambridge
Preview event at the new #Cambridge Urban Outfitters today! https://t.co/Vaztxvw5Rr https://t.co/oXw2zU6Cee
Foodies Festival organisers are going ahead with plans for the three-day event to take place this summer at Cambrid… https://t.co/y2OnT3oJH9
We are very pleased to be working with @CambridgeIndy to showcase some of the wonderful independent businesses who… https://t.co/Zhdd03rux1