Traveling into the heart of Cambridge on the Park & Ride Services
Save on parking, skip traffic and help reduce emissions!
Overview of the Park & Ride bus services:
- Buses depart every 10 minutes, Monday-Sunday.
- Passengers can enjoy up to 18 hours free parking at all 5 Cambridge Park and Ride sites- car parks are also open 24/7.
- Adult Return tickets cost just £3 and up to 3 children under 16 also travel for free with every fare paying passenger.
- Park & Ride buses are equipped with free on board Wi-Fi and USB charging points and also accept contactless payments.
- Concessionary Pass holders can travel for free after 9:30 on weekdays and at any time on weekends.
The 5 Park & Ride Sites:
Babraham Park and Ride
- Location: CB22 3AB
- 1458 car parking spaces, including 10 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus colour: Green
Madingley Park and Ride
- Location: CB3 0EX
- 930 car parking spaces, including 12 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Pink
Milton Park and Ride
- Location: CB24 6DQ
- 792 car parking spaces, including 17 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Purple
Newmarket Park and Ride
- Location: CB5 8AA
- 873 car parking spaces, including 15 disabled spaces
- Bus Colour: Orange
Trumpington Park and Ride
- Location: CB2 9FT
- 1340 car parking spaces, including 24 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Blue
Travelling safely by bus:
- Face coverings are now a part of daily life for us all. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear your face covering properly throughout your whole journey.
Social distancing on board:
- Only one person can sit in a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble.
- You should sit diagonally to the person in the row in front and behind and leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
Clean, safe buses:
- You can travel with confidence knowing that buses are subject to rigorous cleaning regimes which include regular cleaning of the main customer touch-points such as hand poles and grab rails with anti-viral products.
Top Tips for Staying Sustainable this Christmas
Wrapping Paper There is a very simple test to check whether you can recycle your wrapping paper or not – scrunch it into a ball and wait for a few seconds. If it stays scrunched up, you can recycle as you would any other paper and if it springs back then it can’t be recycled…. View Article
Love Christmas Guide 2022
Shopping at Christmas time does not get much better than when you come into Cambridge, the lights are twinkling, the carols are being sung – a truly wonder experience for all. Our gift guides this year will hopefully give you some inspiration on what to buy for all your loved ones. With present ideas for… View Article
Fun things to do this Autumn/Winter
See the changing colours in one of the many beautiful green spots across the city from the Cambridge University Botanic Garden, Milton Country Park to Jesus Green or Stourbridge Common. Perfect for capturing those Autumnal shots! Enjoy a hearty warming meal at one of our many fantastic local pubs like The Cambridge Brew House, The… View Article
Family friendly activities for £10 or less in Cambridge this summer
The Cambridge Book Bench Trail Explore every nook and cranny of our wonderful city as you follow the trail to discover 12 completely unique book benches across Cambridge from the historic core to shopping centres and parks. This summer Cambridge BID in partnership with Wild in Art has installed 12 individually designed Book Benches across… View Article
Dog Friendly Cambridge
Park and Ride Accessing the city with your pooch has never been easier with the network of Park & Ride buses allowing you to travel with your dog for free (however, they will need to sit on the floor). Buses run from five sites across the city, and tickets cost as little as £3 return… View Article
Top five things to see and do in Cambridge this summer
This summer, the historic city of Cambridge invites holidaymakers to venture along its quaint streets to discover brand new boutique accommodations, exciting attractions and unrivalled al fresco dining throughout the charming city centreand its lush green spaces beyond.
Be the first to know about Love Cambridge
Take part in our Customer Survey and have your say on how you engage with the city. Survey will close at 10am on F… https://t.co/wr44jo341T
Very exciting!!! 🦒 https://t.co/NwR0yrNddT
It's a magical Wednesday with Wonderful Wednesday this month! ✨ Enjoy a Main course and Drink for £15 on Wednesda… https://t.co/0wpxOApKYC
Happy New Year! If you're looking to make some positive changes this year then we've got some fantastic wellbeing &… https://t.co/VJFHGCizaU