Traveling into the heart of Cambridge on the Park & Ride Services
Save on parking, skip traffic and help reduce emissions!
Overview of the Park & Ride bus services:
- Buses depart every 10 minutes, Monday-Sunday.
- Passengers can enjoy up to 18 hours free parking at all 5 Cambridge Park and Ride sites- car parks are also open 24/7.
- Adult Return tickets cost just £3 and up to 3 children under 16 also travel for free with every fare paying passenger.
- Park & Ride buses are equipped with free on board Wi-Fi and USB charging points and also accept contactless payments.
- Concessionary Pass holders can travel for free after 9:30 on weekdays and at any time on weekends.
The 5 Park & Ride Sites:
Babraham Park and Ride
- Location: CB22 3AB
- 1458 car parking spaces, including 10 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus colour: Green
Madingley Park and Ride
- Location: CB3 0EX
- 930 car parking spaces, including 12 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Pink
Milton Park and Ride
- Location: CB24 6DQ
- 792 car parking spaces, including 17 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Purple
Newmarket Park and Ride
- Location: CB5 8AA
- 873 car parking spaces, including 15 disabled spaces
- Bus Colour: Orange
Trumpington Park and Ride
- Location: CB2 9FT
- 1340 car parking spaces, including 24 disabled spaces and 4 electric vehicle charging points
- Bus Colour: Blue
Travelling safely by bus:
- Face coverings are now a part of daily life for us all. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear your face covering properly throughout your whole journey.
Social distancing on board:
- Only one person can sit in a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble.
- You should sit diagonally to the person in the row in front and behind and leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
Clean, safe buses:
- You can travel with confidence knowing that buses are subject to rigorous cleaning regimes which include regular cleaning of the main customer touch-points such as hand poles and grab rails with anti-viral products.
Family friendly activities for £10 or less in Cambridge this summer
The Cambridge Book Bench Trail Explore every nook and cranny of our wonderful city as you follow the trail to discover 12 completely unique book benches across Cambridge from the historic core to shopping centres and parks. This summer Cambridge BID in partnership with Wild in Art has installed 12 individually designed Book Benches across… View Article
Dog Friendly Cambridge
Park and Ride Accessing the city with your pooch has never been easier with the network of Park & Ride buses allowing you to travel with your dog for free (however, they will need to sit on the floor). Buses run from five sites across the city, and tickets cost as little as £3 return… View Article
Top five things to see and do in Cambridge this summer
This summer, the historic city of Cambridge invites holidaymakers to venture along its quaint streets to discover brand new boutique accommodations, exciting attractions and unrivalled al fresco dining throughout the charming city centreand its lush green spaces beyond.
Be the first to know about Love Cambridge
📣 Today is your last chance to get 15% off at @SmokeWorksBBQ, don't miss out!! 📣 Happy hump day!… https://t.co/BG7j8j8Nt7
Our Ambassadors had the opportunity to take part in the @camcycle parade around the city & engage with lots of peop… https://t.co/KKN5DQF0YR
Time to cast your vote for your Love Cambridge @CambridgeUtdFC Player of the Month! https://t.co/HoqqG8O4LA
We're so happy to see our new @VisitCambs mobile Tourist Information Centre out on the streets! The wonderful City… https://t.co/QJ2AbcpybD